Apply for Service

Apply for Electric Service

Great customer service is always our goal. We are pleased to process your request for service.

To connect or transfer service at an existing or new account location, please complete the online application here:

Apply online

An application for service may be submitted electronically by email, fax, or mail.

Residential Application (PDF)
To expedite your request, please be sure all documents emailed or faxed are legible, mainly copies of your driver's license. Photocopiers do not replicate a driver's license well. If any documents are not readable or legible, your application for service may be delayed.
Commercial Application (PDF)
Business applicants must also complete IRS Form W-9 (Request for Taxpayer Number and Certification) AND a Business Affidavit with an application.

New Service Location

If you need electric service to a new home or office building, please refer to our Residential New Construction Packet or Commercial New Construction Packet as a guide when you are ready to build a new structure in Carroll Electric's service area. For more details on construction costs under Arkansas Public Service Commission Tariff Rate Schedule 17, click here.

The above-mentioned guides will walk you through the easy steps to establish service at your new home or business. For questions, please call 1-800-432-9720 or visit a local office.  

Please return the signed application and all required documents to Carroll Electric Cooperative:

  1. by email to
  2. by fax to 870-423-4815
  3. by mail to the appropriate office:

Carroll Electric Cooperative

PO Box 280

5056 Hwy 412B

Huntsville, AR 72740

Carroll Electric Cooperative

PO Box 389

511 E. Court St

Jasper, AR 72641

Carroll Electric Cooperative

PO Box 4000

920 Hwy 62 Spur

Berryville, AR 72616

Carroll Electric Cooperative

PO Box 329

707 SE Walton Blvd

Bentonville, AR 72712

Other Services

Reconnect after Disconnect for Non-Payment

To re-establish service after a disconnect for non-payment has occurred, please view these instructions.

Stop Service

When it's time to disconnect your electric service, please call Customer Service at 800-432-9720.

You must provide:

  • a minimum of five (5) days notice prior to the desired disconnect date.
  • address where the final bill for the account can be sent.
  • last 4 of SSN, driver's license number, or personal PIN. 
Account Changes

You can change the mailing address for the bill and account phone number by logging into myAccount and selecting Account/Account Profile.

For all other account-related changes, please contact Customer Service at 800-432-9720.

Subdivisions or Commercial Developments

Are you developing land for a subdivision or commercial property? Please visit our webpage for subdivisions or commercial developments.

Call Before You Dig

811 is the number you should call before you begin any digging project.

There is a federally mandated national "Call Before You Dig" number, 811, to help protect you from unintentionally hitting underground utility lines. Every digging job requires a call - even small projects like planting trees or shrubs. Whether you are planning to do it yourself or hiring a professional, smart digging means calling 811 before each job.

If you hit an underground utility line while digging, you can harm yourself or those around you, disrupt service to an entire neighborhood, and potentially be responsible for fines and repair costs. 

For more information, visit